Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Old and New events

Back in July Sid had a big Birthday party however all the pictures are on my sisters camera, (she will send them to me soon, right Brit) I did have this one picture of her cake. It was sure a fun party and now my Sid is six years old and in the 1st grade. My house stays much cleaner now that she is at school all day. Fancy That!

Hadley is just growing like a weed, a sister teasing, not afraid of anything or anyone weed. This picture is her on the little potty she is training very well because she wants to be big like her sisters. I can't believe she will be two in Jan.



The real big news of the day is that today was Alex's first day of Pre-school. She LOVED IT! Thank goodness, she is my shy child and I was worried about her going on her own. She had no fear and no problem however. She can't wait until Thursday when she gets to go back. This picture is her coming out from class.




No comments: