Monday, December 8, 2008

Our new home!!!

This is our new digs, I have included a few pictures of the living room, kitchen and back yard. Aside from what you see here we have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 gas fireplaces upstairs. Half of the downstairs is finished and half is not. The finished part includes a family room (with another fireplace), a bed room and a bathroom. The unfinished part has room for 3 more bedrooms. There is also a storage closet, a storage room and the laundry room. We just got snow today so you get to see that in the backyard.









































4 comments:

Britanie said...

The house looks great! I'm glad to finally see you settled at least for a while. It looks very home'y and it makes me miss you guys! Gives the kids a kiss from us!
Love you,
Brit and T

Shiree said...

Looks great! I think I see a hot tub in the back yard. We'll be visiting later.....

Joanne said...

What an awesome house! I LOVE the kitchen. And you even have it all decorated for Christmas. Way to go! Have a great Christmas!!

Autumn and Josh said...

The house looks great. Here is our blog: http://www.thechristiansen.blogspot.com