Wednesday, July 30, 2008

falling in love with real food

We recently started feeding Hadley solids, if you consider carrot and sweet potato mush solid. I tried starting her on rice cereal a little while ago, but for some reason she didn't like it--maybe because it tastes horrible--yes I tried it--or rather doesn't taste at all. She likes it so much that she's decided to wear it as often and as liberally as she can.

Now if only I could get her to use the spoon herself without speckling the house in orange-colored puree...

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Ah, you've gotta love the splatters of orange around your house. That's great that she's eating solids! Your girls are so cute. They're growing tons!

mike and bri smith said...

I love all of these pictures. Your girls are so cute. I wish they knew Aunt Bri better. Your house looks good. I hope you can sell it. If all else fails and you need a new path you can always join the army. HAHA